Both a first aid antiseptic and sanitizer, our versatile Equate 70% Isopropyl Alcohol is a must-have product for every household. The 91% isopropyl alcohol solution is a powerful antibacterial cleansing agent for minor cuts and abrasions, and for those who must self-administer injections for medical conditions like diabetes, this solution can be used for preparation of skin prior to an injection. As most common adhesives are soluble in alcohol, this 91% isopropyl alcohol solution is also excellent for cleaning oils, greases, glues, and inks from surfaces. Whether you need to sterilize a wound or take care of some chores around the home, our isopropyl alcohol solution is the answer. With so many ways to use, Equate 70% Isopropyl Alcohol is the multi-tasker you can't afford to be without.
- Topical antiseptic and sanitizer
- For external use only
- Antibacterial cleansing agent for minor cuts and abrasions
- For preparation of skin prior to an injection
- First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- 16 fluid-ounce (473mL) resealable bottle with convenient design
- Active ingredient: Isopropyl Alcohol 70% conc. (first aid antiseptic)