1. Do you need the room number for delivery?
You don't need a room number to order. We deliver directly to the bell services, where they hold and refrigerate your perishable items. We will send you an email notification and text message when our team member delivers to the bell service.
2. Do you have to be present at the time of delivery?
No, you do not have to be present at the time of delivery we we deliver to Bell Services. At your convenience, you can pick up your order from the bell services or contact front desk to have them deliver it to your room.
3. How many days in advance should I place my order?
We recommend placing your order 48 hours in advance. For small orders, we do provide same day delivery if order is placed early morning.
4. What Disney World resort your deliver to?
We deliver to ALL Disney World and Universal resorts.
5. Is there a delivery charge?
Delivery is free for all orders over $150. For orders less than $150, the delivery fee is $9.90. We provide premium packaging. Bags are sealed and handled with care.
6. When will I receive my grocery delivery?
You can choose your desired delivery time through our website. You can select from the following time frames:
06:00 am – 10:00 am
10:00 am – 02:00 pm
02:00 pm – 06:00 pm
06:00 pm – 10:00 pm
7. When can I pick up my order from the hotel’s Bell Services?
You will receive an email notification and an SMS message as soon as your order is at the hotel’s Bell Services and is ready to be picked up.
8. How will I know that my order has been delivered?
We will send you an email notification confirming that your order has been delivered to your hotel’s Bell Services. We will also send you an SMS message.
9. Can I save an order and continue to add items to the cart later?
You can add products to your cart and proceed to checkout whenever you’re ready. The products in your cart will be saved until checkout.
10. Do you deliver alcohol?
At this time, we do not deliver alcoholic beverages.
11. What happens to the perishable products when my order is delivered to the hotel?
Our team meber will leave all perishable items in the refrigerator at the hotel’s Bell Services. And frozen items in the freezer.
12. What do I do if I can’t find a product that I want?
We are constantly adding new products to our website. You can most definitely chat with us through our website or send us an email to email@example.com with your product request and our team members will add it for you.
13. I received an email stating that my order has been delivered, but the hotel doesn't have it. What should I do?
Our team member securely places the order with the resort's Bell Services. Kindly inquire with Bell Services for your package labeled with your name. Should you require assistance in locating your order, feel free to reach out to us at (772) 207-0202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help!
14. Where do you deliver?
We deliver to all Disney and Universal resorts.
15. Can I pay cash?
We accept all major forms of payment such as all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay. However, we do not accept cash payments.
16. Can I edit my order after it's submitted?
Yes, you can add items or remove items from your order after it's already submitted. Please contact our office to request changes. You can edit your order up to 24 hours before delivery date.
17. What is your cancellation policy?
We charge a $15 restocking fee if the order is canceled within 48 hours from the delivery date. If it's cancelled before that, we do not charge any restocking fee. Birthday cakes and catering items cannot be canceled. Orders cannot be cancelled on the delivery day.