Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category - Energy Drinks - was born.
- Single 12 fl oz can of Red Bull Energy Drink Yellow Edition
- Red Bull Yellow Edition's special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, some B-Group Vitamins, Sugars
- One 12 fl oz can of Red Bull Yellow Edition, Tropical contains 114 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in an equal serving of home-brewed coffee
- Red Bull Yellow Edition Energy Drinks are: Wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, vegetarian
- Aluminum cans are forever recyclable, without any loss in quality
- Vitalizes Body and Mind.®
- Always check can labels for most updated product ingredient values. Some values declared on labels may vary slightly depending on production locations.